Directions for use
REG-ENOR IS NOT A MEDICATION, IT IS AN IMPORTANT INGREDIENT OF OUR DIET!
The diet is based on animal fat as it keeps the bile duct open for 7 HOURS!
During the diet there are “DOs and DON’Ts” but the best thing is that there are alternatives how to replace the DON’Ts 😊
- Daily 3 x 10 ml (3 spoons daily).
- For children less than 10 years 3 x 5 ml (3 x 1 teaspoon).
- Adult dose is calculated to 70-85 kg.
- In the morning: after waking up take it on an empty stomach. After lunch (at noon) and dinner (before sleeping): 1 to 1.5 hours after eating. In each three times: please keep Reg-enor in the mouth for a short time before swallowing.
- Overweight individuals can consume a larger quantity of 3 x 15 ml (4-5 weeks) (3 x 1.5 spoon).
- Shake it before consumption!
Store it in cool, dark place. Any colour change does not affect Reg-Enor’s quality.
What you should pay attention to:
Diarrhoea or constipation may occur for some time what will be resolved after a while.
In case of kidney or gallstones: Chanca Piedra tea (3 x 1 daily) for 2-3 weeks, then you can start taking Reg-Enor. If it is severe, please consult your doctor.
In case of reflux, gastric ulcer, thrombosis or any related complaints, contact your doctor first.
What to eat:
- Cook with animal fat but not too greasy. Thus the fat-soluble vitamins can be absorbed more efficiently and can promote the bile production. Try not to heat the fat up too much as burnt animal fat is not healthy
- Meat can be prepared for all sorts of forms (baked, boiled, fried, stewed)
- Breads (rye, brown, half-brown or white bread, or gluten-free bread) should be roasted but not burnt. (And do not have a lot, it should not be the main course of your meals!)
- Bacon, ham can be consumed fried or raw, sausage can be fried
- Salads can be made of any vegetable (mostly fresh green leafy vegetables like lettuces or gems), with original lemon juice, a little salt and sweetener
- Meals should be only moderately salted
- Rice, corn, peas and beans can be consumed as desired
- Soup and vegetable dishes should be cooked/made only without milk and dairy products, sugar and fruits
- Instead of any type of animal milk, you can drink coconut and rice milk
- Eat potatoes and pasta in limited quantities
- You can consume rice pastas without restriction
- Fruits: only lime, white grapefruit, lemon without restriction, pomegranate and coconut in small quantities
- Sweeteners: erythritol and stevia
- Fat: goose fat, duck fat, ghee
- Side dishes: sweet potatoes, millet, rice, maize (polenta), brown rice, black rice, wild rice, quinoa, chickpeas pasta, buckwheat, corn, bulgur, couscous, pearl barley
- Drink lots of liquids (water, mineral water, soda water, crystal water, spring water, purified water, teas without sugar)
What not to eat:
- Cheese – Reg-Enor alternatives for cheese = tottu cottage cheese
- White flour – Reg-Enor alternatives for white flour = rice flour, coconut flour, buckwheat flour, millet flour, corn flour.
- Cakes, biscuits, pastry (bakery products)
Sugar, honey – Reg-Enor alternatives for white flour = erythritol and stevia
- Vinegar – Reg-Enor alternatives for vinegar = lime and lemon
- Pickles or fermented pickles
- Milk, dairy products (kefir, yoghurt, cheese, butter, sour cream etc.)
- Fruits, juices, soft drinks (except lime, white grapefruit, lemon without restriction, pomegranate and coconut in small quantities)
- Oil, margarine
- “Simple” bread – Reg-Enor alternatives for “simple” bread = toasted bread, toasted brown bread, toasted quinoa bread, toasted buckwheat bread, toasted quinoa bread and toasted gluten-free bread
- Pasta – Reg-Enor alternatives for pasta = sweet potatoes, millet, rice, maize (polenta), brown rice, black rice, wild rice, quinoa, chickpeas pasta, buckwheat, corn, bulgur, couscous, pearl barley, rice pasta
- Any tpe of radishes